A highly experienced Web and Graphic Designer with rich visual communication skills driven to take interactive design to the next level in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environments that fosters creativity and reward excellence.
Web Design, Graphic Design,
User Experience, Social Media,
Online Production Artist,
Photoshop, Flash, InDesign,
Illustrator, Acrobat Pro,
Dreamweaver, WordPress, Firebug,
Google Analytics, Mailchimp,
Final Cut, After Effects, Lightroom
WEB DESIGN, ONLINE PRODUCTION ARTIST, INTERACTIVE PDF DESIGN
Design websites and Facebook apps, build Flash banners and create Interactive PDF’s and print ads for major clients including ADOBE, AOL, Crawford Communications, IQ PARTNERS, Nova Scotia Tourism, NSLC and Bell.
- Design and manage projects from concept stage to completion.
- Pitch and produce designs based on unique project needs while ensuring that the artwork communicates an optimal multi-screen experience, emotional impact and clarity of messaging to its target audience.
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with Colour team including Project Manager, Art Director, Marketing, Copy Writer, and Programmers/Developers to efficiently achieve meaningful and memorable projects.
- Advocate creative communication with email reports on international award-winning design, innovations and trends.
WEB & PRINT DESIGN, BRANDING, PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO DIRECTOR
- Design and build online presence main and micro sites, and social networking.
- Complete campaign realization that includes branding, custom form based e-vites, interactive PDF’s, print design, photography and video production.
WEB DESIGN, SOCIAL STRATEGY, EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN, PHOTOGRAPHY, HANDMADE INVITATIONS, PACKAGING DESIGN
Design and develop highly tailored, responsive website along with a targeted social presence and vip newsletter campaign.
Work directly with the owner Marisa Rocca to project the magic of her restaurant onto the web with great respect for her client base.
Spearhead elegant TIFF outreach campaigns targeted at ‘Hollywood Norths’ key influencers in an effort to further strengthen relationships with film industry VIP’s and international film industry and movie stars.
Work and communicate effectively with the home team, marketing, and publicists to further enhance the profile of this Yorkville staple establishment.
WEBSITES DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Worked with Producer and Writer to create an online interactive platform aimed at web savvy voters for the 2010 election in Vaughan. Site raised substantial awareness and led to record breaking voter turnout.
- Responsible for graphic translation of ideas and scripts into a multi-screen fully accessible site.
WEBSITES DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT, GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Responsible for creating the main online presence of Toronto Fashion Week for an international audience, featuring custom interactive calendar and an intuitive navigation system for an ever-growing database of images and videos.
- Collaborated directly with marketing and in-house video and photography teams to best provide a media-rich user experience in a visually dynamic and user friendly website.
- Created form based contest micro-sites for Toronto Fashion Week corporate sponsors Ford Canada and L’Oréal Paris.
WEB DESIGN, PHOTOGRAPHER, MUSIC VIDEO PRODUCER
- Worked directly with labels and artists to produce album art, branding, posters and webistes for multiple album releases by award-winning international artists including Tokyo Police Club, Sophie Milman and Camera Obscura.
- Musician portraits featured in seminal publications: Rolling Stone, Uncut UK, Spin, NME & Interview Magazine as well as continuing photographic contributions to Toronto and National publications Ukula, NOW Magazine, Eye Weekly, Exclaim!, Toronto Star, National Post, The Globe and Mail.
Fine Art and Art History
1996 to 1998